Monday, December 29, 2014

Playing with Friends!!

June 6, 2014:

Woof woof everyone! 

I am so excited to tell you about where I got to go today. I have been meeting so many new humans and it has been so much fun getting to smell all these new things. My human took me to play with three little girls.  We played in a big grassy yard and we ran around a large tree that the girls climbed up. It was so much fun!  We played tag and I ran and ran while the girls chased me with the ball in my mouth.  They really tired me out and I had to rest for awhile. Here is a picture of me taking a break with one of my friends.......




After that, we back to my human's house and I took a nice long nap on my humans big sofa chair. It was soooooo comfy.  When I woke up,  my human took me for another car ride. I absolutely LOVE car rides!  I got to sit on a patio in a marina where the wind was blowing and it felt soo good on my thick coat. There was water all around, but it was dark and I dont know how to swim yet, so I was too scared to touch it with my nose. It was dark water so I just stayed close to my human and she brought me my own bowl with water as she drank from her water bowl on the table. My human even gave me a couple bites of cheese. It was so good!  People kept coming up to touch and pet me. I just loved all the attention I got. It was a pawsome time! Here is a picture of me with one of my humans. 









No comments:

Post a Comment